9.05.2007

flickr : the five senses.



favorite smells (row one): apple pie, rosemary, vanilla, coconut, and jasmine.
favorite sounds (row two): my kid's laughter, the words "i love you", morrissey's voice, people with fabulous accents, the harp.
favorite things to touch (row three): satin, velvet, skin, warm laundry, and flour.
favorite sights (row four): the color pink, daniel's face, big cities at night, colorful cupcakes, and great modern design.
favorite tastes (row five): chocolate, tea with honey, peaches, cream cheese frosting, and chai.

(Click here to view where the images came from).

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hello dolly! You know, just yesterday I was complaining to my friend about how much I hate my accent, & how I wish I'd kept my fake American one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...