2.26.2009

the best of london fashion week.

After New York passing in a flash, London Fashion Week has now come and gone. What did I think of the collections? There were some disappointments and questionable choices (in my opinion); however, I did love the brighter colors, shiny fabrics, and mixtures of tough and girly. I am curious to see what Milan's week will have to offer.

Continuing the series, here are my favorites from London Fashion Week...












The designers/collections: 1. Mary Katrantzou, 2. Erdem, 3. Charles Anastase, 4. Paul Smith Woman, 5. Chloƫ Sevigny for O.C., 6. Luella, 7. Issa, 8. Josh Goot, 9. Meadham Kirchhoff, and 10. Ossie Clark. (All images from Style.com)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this post makes me soo happy, I love love love those

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...