Completely inspired by Jan's Autumn Color Week...
Sources (from top to bottom): Cig Harvey, Elizabeth Soule, Philip Newton, Cori Kindred, Brigitte Sire, Anastasia Cazabon, blissful images, Ben Rowland, Abby Powell Thompson, and Ida Borg.
I blame the rainy weather...
1. lute satchel (£495), 2. Shrunken Blazer ($90), 3. tuxedo bib polo ($28), 4. librarian pin ($10), 5. Rachel Comey Secretariat Clog ($308), 6. Random Pleat Raphael Skirt (£149), 7. Cozy Wool Vest ($151), and 8. Dewey Decimal Dress ($88.99, currently out of stock)
"Today Is Awesome," a brand new print by Sarah Neuburger ($20). And just so you know, today is awesome, being spent with my dear cousin from out-of-town, so I apologize for the lack of posts. Things shall resume as normal tomorrow!
1. it was a good mail day, 2. for marie, 3. stardust, 4. correspondence packaging, 5. our wedding invitations, 6. Untitled, 7. Mail on red, 8. Letter, 9. four letter word, 10. cheers, beards, and banjos, 11. love notes, 12. A little bird told me, 13. Untitled, 14. Stamped, 15. V-mail, 16. mail slot
Oh Autumn, I am quite happy you're here (in case you haven't noticed...).
1. Autumn Storm - watercolor painting ($54), 2. Apple Cushion (£179), 3. 6 needle felted wool acorns - Gray days of winter ($12), 4. notNeutral Season Leaf Shallow Bowl ($81), 5. Crayon Forest Print Big Zip Wallet ($161), 6. Guardian of the Forest ($60), 7. Metalsmith Necklace ($21.99), and 8. gifting squirrels ($2.50)
I just bought my first band poster in years, a lovely black & white Smiths one that I had my eye out for awhile. Sure, the idea of posters can bring to mind thoughts of adolescent bedrooms and college dorms, but I think they can add quite a nice touch to a home when done well.
Sources (from top to bottom): Apartment Therapy: My Funny Eye, Patric Johansson, Flickr: fine little day, Design*Sponge: Jamie Gray, The Selby: Aaron Rose, Flickr: Camilla Engman, Design*Sponge: Darling Clementine, Lucas Allen, Flickr: Buttons Magee, Johnny Miller, and Design*Sponge: Matte Stephens.
Even though it hit a whopping 95 degrees here in Portland today, it's official: summer is over. Autumn is my favorite time of the year and I am so ready for crisp weather and golden colors.
1. Kensington Shirt ($154), 2. autumn check tunic (£75), 3. Scarlet Blaze Shirtdress ($148), 4. cropped plaid wool menswear vest ($26.99), 5. Frill Neck Justine Top (£135), 6. Fine Long Cardigan (£64.80), 7. shetland neat cardigan (£89), and 8. Rusted Plaid Two Tone Raglan Dress ($270)
Today I am thinking about planning a vintage-esque photoshoot and breaking out some black and white film. I truly adore old photographs and new ones with antique styling...
Sources (from top to bottom): Flickr: Very Good With Computers, Rodney Smith, Katya de Grunwald, Edda Gudmun, abby try again, Flickr: 16 sparrows, Laurie Frankel, Lauren Dukoff, Jen Zahigian, and Anna Wolf.
These are surely some of the prettiest invitations I have seen. There are few things that I like more than bright colors, bunting, and sweet handwriting. Sometimes old-fashioned simplicity is really the best. (Via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
...cats and dogs!
1. Cats ($200), 2. Donna Wilson Beryl Dog ($84), 3. valerie makeup bag, maureen (£18), 4. Knitted Long Cat Jumper ($100), 5. jezebel cat pillow ($32.50), 6. My Dog Loves Me Print ($40), 7. ClearFile(single)_terrier (189YEN), and 8. lush life cat with bird print ($35)