12.18.2012

TEN IMAGES OF INSPIRATION : CHEER.












I know I am not alone in saying that since Friday's horrific events, my heart has been heavy and the tears have been flowing. I am trying not to forget the good things that exist, the things that make us grin and feel loved. I know ten lighthearted images can't do much, but I hope they can cause at least a little smile right now.

Sources (from top to bottom): Hula Seventy, Cooper Carras, Retronaut, Suki, b$/ram, James Moes, Leaca Young, Leslie Kirchhoff, Abby Powell Thompson, and National Geographic Channel.

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are great & definitely made me smile. i have a soft spot for ginger kitties (his pictures are riddled all over my blog because i can't get enough) - thanks for sharing!
    -ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i'm with you there; it has been quite a hard month with both horrible news about the suicide nurse prank and the sandi hook shooting but let all wish for a happy and peaceful christmas! these pics make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...