- Oh yes: a 3-layer peanut butter pie.
- A tale of two rings, via Snippet & Ink.
- A bunch of home planning inspiration.
- Make a paper pixelated backdrop for your next party.
- Anonymous posts can be beautiful.
- Yum yum: fig and melon martini.
- An outfit of roses.
- Goals for this fall.
- Printable Halloween candy bar wraps and treat bag toppers.
- Super-sweet wedding photos.
- Loving Laura's blog revamp.
- Using food coloring to dye pumpkins.
- Oh Emma and Elsie, you two are cute.
- Such simple and pretty rustic wedding napkin rings.
- Stunning and fashionable camera straps.
- 5 ways to build credibility in business.
I can't help but get terribly girly when browsing through sponsor asian icandy's site. All those frills, Peter Pan collars, cat prints, and sugar-sweet patterns are feminine perfection. Here are my picks:
1. baby doll collar small squares tunic ($41.67), 2. hello kitty frame ($11.90), 3. navy blue plaid windbreaker with ruffle ($75.08), 4. cat knitted satchel ($26.67), 5. wild African scenery pocket skirt ($47.22), 6. babydoll long sleeve corduroy dress ($47.22), and 7. sweet cherry lace collar cardigan ($43.25)
1. Westward Excursion Dress in Homes" ($109.99)
2. Twinkling Stars Dress ($39.99)
3.Cute as a Fox Wool Crepe Fitted Dress ($465)
4. Housewarming My Heart Dress ($293.99)
5. Tsinnia Dress ($435)
6. Drinks with Docents Top ($32.99)
When black is mixed with soft hues like pink and sky blue, it looks damn fine, don't you think? I do love a good contrast in design.
Sources (from top to bottom): 79 Ideas, Lonny, House & Garden, Marie Claire Maison, unknown, Lonny, Design*Sponge: Sarah & Rupert, sfgirlbybay, Riazzoli, House Beautiful, and Brooklyn Bride.
You pretty things- accessories, lighting, and retro design, oh my!
1. Triangle Aztec Enamel Necklace ($14.90), 2. ORIGINAL BTC TITAN 1 PENDANT LIGHT. BLACK ($448), 3. Garance Dore Massie ($348), 4. High Times (£10), and 5. Tassel Bracelet in Constellation ($52)
...right now! It's the 6-day long Design is Mine Pop-Up Shoppe! Buy one of my favorite illustration prints for your wall at home or a friend, and/or grab a limited-run tote created by yours truly. It would completely make my day.
Let me know what you think, folks!
...this might be one of the best sites ever. I admittedly wear a continuous grin when looking at vintage photographs of cats in ridiculous costumes and situations. This may not be design-related, but it'll bring you joy on an otherwise hard Monday morning.
This Monday, September 24th at noon, I will be launching a 6-day long online shop featuring the work of my favorite illustrators, with all selections chosen by myself. I will also be debuting my new tote bags, so be on the lookout. Every purchase will get a little extra something special exclusively for Design is Mine readers. Hip hip hooray!
I have an abundance of creative projects swimming in my head, which in turn makes me yearn for the perfect space to create in. Everyone needs a spot to build and inspire.
Sources (from top to bottom): Knack Studios, In The Make, Design*Sponge: Greg & Grey, Serena Mitnik Miller, Anthology, Rue, Style At Home, Kristin Sjaarda, M Stetson, The Makers, oh joy, and Lotta Jansdotter's Ledger.