12.09.2013

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE WEEK : GIFTS FOR THE MEN.



Hello again! This is Christopher, Summer's fiancé and occasional contributor. To kick off this week of holiday gift guides, Summer has asked me to aid her in selecting items for the fellas. We'll be heading down to California soon, so I tried to combine wonderful winter items with things that carry a slice of that SoCal shine.

1. G. Wiseman Handmade Pocket Knife (Red) ($399), 2. Lusardi London Ring ($24), 3. Navy Baroque Reindeer Sweater ($60), 4. Florence Select ($295), 5. Primary Colorblock Watch ($98), 6. Denim Stripe Eyeglass Case ($38), 7. 2014 Stendig Calendar ($37), 8. Leather Card Holder ($34), 9. Lomography Sprocket Rocket ($79, sale), 10. Josh Holinaty Wallet ($10, sale), 11. Art Skull Confidential Print ($17.99, sale), and 12. Take Your Turntable in Green ($87.99, sale)

2 comments:

  1. I am so amused by this list, because there is not a single thing on it that my partner would appreciate. I am sure there are many people out there who would love these items, but it's really truly amazing just how different people can be. Polar opposites! 'Justification for even more guest gift posts, I suppose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that watch and the record player! Cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...