Hello hello! Last week was insane, so this took a little longer than I had planned, but here is a brand new layout. I wanted a simpler look, especially with how I want the future of my site to be.
Design is Mine will be almost entirely image-based from now on. Each post will be a link to a new artist/home I like and recommend, with 1-5 images by each one. Ten Images of Inspiration will still be around since I still love putting together themed collections. Pictures will also be larger than before, though this will make old posts look teeny in comparison.
With this approach, I should be able to update on a more frequent basis than before. I am working on quite a few new projects, so I am trying to find a balance between each without being completely overwhelmed and letting anything get neglected.
I hope you like it! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me or comment below.
(above photograph by Jessica Ewald)
- It's true: I am the one behind The Kinspiracy, which launched earlier this week. You may love it or you may hate it.
- These photos of frozen bubbles are pretty incredible.
- A well-said thought on going null on social media.
- Yes, this kitten video made me smile.
- Funfetti biscotti sounds... fun!
- I would love to live in this fabulous Brooklyn home.
- Virtual reality porn reactions. Made me laugh.
- Well-designed printable valentines cards.
- Really into the new Old Brand New site.
- Interesting: the evolution of diet.
- A unique and adorable kid-friendly cheese plate. Plus, it looks delicious.
- Damn fine-lookin' wedding invitations.
- Searching for sex.
- Expired film photos of Iceland.
- Red is my favorite color.
- Such a fantastic instagram feed.
- I'd totally love to get drunk off of these blood orange margaritas.
- 24 Valentine's Day gifts, projects and recipes.
- I'm still intimidated by making macarons, but maybe I will give it a go with travel list.
- Just saw this and it cracked me up.
- A very impressive living room makeover.
- I know nothing about wine, so these tips for choosing one sound fairly helpful.
- Mmm, I want these bars in my face right now.
This time I am very late in sharing my favorite links (the weekend is almost over!), but better late than never, right? I hope you all had a glorious weekend. (above artwork by Ani Cistillo)